If you are looking for natural products to add to your beauty regime there are hundreds of items available. Here are some of the most effective and therefore the most popular ingredients to look for in your hair and skin care products.
- African Shea Butter: African shea butter has been used for centuries and is harvested from a nut. You can find African Shea butter in both skin and hair care products and even in some makeups. It comes in its natural form which is pure African shea butter or as whipped shea butter. Whipped shea butter contains additional natural oils and you can try both versions to see which one you prefer.
- Moroccan Argan Oil: This is one of the hottest new ingredients being added to many hair care products. It has a natural smoothing affect and can add shine and moisture to dry, frizzy hair. You will be amazed at what a difference this oil can make to your hair and can be used as a finishing oil after styling or prior to styling. It is also making an appearance in skin care products as well.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has been used for healing burns and cuts for many moons. It is also now being used in skin and hair care products due to its moisturizing abilities. It was a favorite beauty item of Cleopatra which must say something about its power.
- Coconut Oil: The fatty acids in coconut oil can produce impressive results for both your skin and hair. It has both moisturizing and rejuvenating qualities which means it helps keep hair and skin producing new cells and growth.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is also rich in fatty acids and skin loves it. It absorbs into your skin beautifully and keeps skin soft and supple while smoothing out lines and wrinkles.
- Calendula: This name may not seem as familiar as some of the other ingredients but that does not mean it is any less effective. Calendula is actually a common flower – marigolds. Calendula is used in hair care products to enhance your natural highlights. As a skin care ingredient it nourishes chapped and dry skin.
Looking for hair and skin care products with these six ingredients will provide the natural care you are seeking.
Be the first to like.